Wednesday, December 21, 2016

SVU costars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni reunite for holiday selfie

SVU costars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni reunite for holiday selfie SVU costars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni reunite for holiday selfie Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni were the ideal cop couple for 12 seasons on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit before the last's takeoff. They've remained sufficiently nearby to get together for the occasions, get up to speed, and snap a selfie. Meloni shared a photo of him and Hargitay, much the same as Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson's old circumstances, with a basic inscription: "Companions at Xmas." Hargitay reposted it with a large number of In 2011, Meloni proceeded onward from SVU after contract transactions failed to work out. He conceded in March he'd be occupied with taking an interest in the show's decision at whatever point it happens, yet recognized outside strengths would need to get that going. "I generally exhibited that I'd be interested in doing the last couple of scenes, so that is truly all I need to say in regards to that," Meloni told EW. "It's not up to me, I'll simply say that. I've said my piece on it." Look at Meloni and Hargitay's photograph beneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment