Thursday, December 22, 2016

Lena Dunham has said sorry for a lot of things!!!

Lena Dunham has said sorry for a lot of things!!! Lena Dunham has said sorry for a lot of things Lena Dunham's dubious fetus removal remarks stood out as truly newsworthy this week however it's a long way from the first run through the performing artist's words have brought on a mayhem. The HBO "Young ladies" star is no more bizarre to debate, and she's frequently needed to apologize for her remarks previously. Dunham most as of late conceded that her remarks about fetus removal were "offensive." This came after the performers said, "...I still haven't had a premature birth, yet I wish I had." Here are a portion of alternate examples that have inspired a statement of regret from Dunham: In September, the performing artist needed to apologize to Odell Beckham Jr. for remarks she made about the NFL star in a meeting. "I was sitting by Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so astonishing on the grounds that it resembled he took a gander at me and he decided I was not the state of a lady by all accounts," she said. "He resembled, 'That is a marshmallow. That is a tyke. That is a pooch.' It wasn't mean — he just appeared to be befuddled." She later issued an expression of remorse to the star, pointing the finger at her own instabilities for the remarks. - In March, the 29-year-old performing artist apologized in the wake of blaming Spanish magazine Tentaciones for Photoshopping her photo on the cover. It turned out the picture wasn't altered and Dunham said she was sad for the allegation. Dunham once took to Instagram to apologize for contrasting Gawker with a damaging spouse in a post from her pamphlet in 2015. She composed, "When I heard my own quote I resembled 'Jesus, Lena, no'… I lament that prior examination since it doesn't precisely depict the state of being assaulted on the web AND it seems to downplay aggressive behavior at home, which ain't my style." - In a meeting with Timeout New York Dunham looked at Judd Apatow's aversion for Bill Cosby to somebody who is "fixated on the Holocaust." She rapidly took to Instagram to state too bad. "... I'm as of now mindful contrasting Bill Cosby with the Holocaust wasn't my best similarity. With Love from your uncommon assault abhorring Jew companion LENA." - In 2014, the on-screen character issued an expression of remorse for a section in her book where she suggested that she sexually attacked her younger sibling. "Youth sexual mishandle is an existence shattering occasion for such a large number of, and I have been vocal about the privileges of survivors," she expressed. "In the event that the circumstances depicted in my book have been agonizing or activating for individuals to peruse, I am sad, as that was never my aim." Dunham additionally needed to issue an expression of remorse for an attack joke on Twitter. The on-screen characters showed up in a bare outline about Adam and Eve and somebody tweeted Dunham, "You don't generally need to get stripped!" to which the performer answered, "Please advise that to my uncle, sir. He's been making me!" She later brought down the tweet and conceded she made a "not all that good attack joke." - In 2012, Dunham acknowledged she made a racially uncaring joke on Twitter and immediately erased the tweet. She tweeted a photograph of herself in a scarf wrapped to look like a hijab and inscribed it, "I had a genuine goth/fundamentalist demeanor when I woke up from my rest" soon after a shooting occurred at a Sikh sanctuary in Wisconsin. Taking to Twitter apologizing for her error, "Been underway and totally not perusing the news. Didn't understand what a terrible time it was to make a joke that way. Not a decent reason you all, but rather a reason in any case. I'm happy you keep me educated and I'm erasing those tweets." However in spite of the multiple occassions Dunham has needed to apologize, in May the on-screen character composed an exposition titled "Sad Not Sorry" for Linkedln. In the paper, she got out herself and other ladies for saying sorry continually notwithstanding when the circumstance doesn't warrant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment