Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Amy Schumer buys back farm her family lost as gift for dad

Amy Schumer buys back farm her family lost as gift for dad Amy Schumer buys back farm her family lost as gift for dad Christmas came right on time for Amy Schumer and her family. The comedienne supposedly purchased the homestead her family lost years prior and astounded her dad with the blessing prior this week. Schumer uncovered the energizing news to fans on Instagram on Monday. "Today I purchased my dad's ranch back," she inscribed a photograph of herself on FaceTime with her dad. Schumer likewise shared a sweet old video of herself running in the cornfields at her family's homestead. Video from the homestead when I was fleeing in the cornfield and my father was provoking me since I needed him to accompany me," she composed. "We lost the ranch when we lost everything else. In any case, today I got the opportunity to get it back for him." According to People, Schumer's dad, Gordon, was determined to have different sclerosis when she was a tyke, and the family lost everything when they were compelled to petition for chapter 11. She drew motivation from her dad for the motion picture "Trainwreck" and has been vocal about how parody helped her get past the intense circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment